Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Dead poisoning..

7th November 2009
This was the ever-uber birthday celebration with Christopher. Haha. It wasn't his problem, but mine. Nope, I didn't throw tantrums to cause this. I was infected badly by some bacteria, which resulted in some stomach infection. Read on to find out more.

I requested for IKEA upon craving for chicken wings and meat ball. Drools. He pick me up from my house and drove me there. The rain was damn heavy that we could hardly see the road. No worries, no accident.

Reached IKEA finally, it was god-damn crowded as usual. Made my orders. Love IKEA card to the max(cheated from dad). Hoho, IKEA has got new dishes. Yums.

Photobucket

We walked around at IKEA and bought some of my essential props. Oh, so sad for Ah Tard.

Next, he brought me to fish farm. Thumbs up. We spent ours there although there aren't much. But the fishes were so entertaining to me. The aquarium was big though. Kids were all running about catching fishes. They even had prawning too. Shiok.

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

Did you see that below?
It's fish. Uber big fish. I wonder if it can be cooked.

Photobucket



Photobucket

Next, we went for fish spa. It's damn fun. It took me nearly 20 min to brave up my courage to emerge my leg in completely. It's damn ticklish and you simply feel numb. It's like tons of pen poking non stop. Every interval, the fishes will spread out together.

Hoho, amazing.

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

Next, we went to Pasir Ris. We had made fabulous plan for the night, but I'm the spoiler. I had stomach infection and did not realised it at all. I foolishly tried to tolerate my pain, thinking it's normal. In fact, it was serious by then.

Unable to tolerate further toture from the pain, Chris decided to abort all the plannings and drove me to seek for medical advise. I was diagnose with stomach infection. Doctor said it's cause by bacteria.

For that particular day since my pain began, I had fried rice in school and KFC for dinner. It's all up to you judge. Make a guess.

It's a little disappoint, but HUSH. Because Christopher will make it up for me. I'M SURE. Stay tune.

No comments: