Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2009

I've got it.

Amazingly fortunate. I got my tickets to HongKong. It's a real miracle as I had bombed multi agencies for days. They all gave me the exact same reply and filled me with disappointment.

Agency: "Sorry maam, there are no tickets available."
Me: "Really arh. How about Jetstar or Tiger?"
Agency: " Sorry maam, also don't have."
Me: "Fine fine fine. How about SQ, Cathay economy class?"
Agency: " Sorry maam, also don't have."

My first thought was, "^%$##@, why can't you guys give me a different reply?"
Of coz, I didn't said those nasty things. But such thoughts just can't stop filling up my mind.

It was RESORT AGENCY that shows me my last glimpse of hope. Hoho, they got tickets with the exact timing that I wanted. 15th Dec 09 8am depart and 19th Dec 09 8pm return. It's so perfect.

It's my second trip to Hong Kong. The previous one was 3 years ago with my boyfriend when we just dated. Oh I was only 17 at that moment. Now we are going back again, and it's winter period. I'm very thrilled.

As usual, I always done up researches before I fly for my trip. The exact bus, train, route, exit to take. Or maybe even the price and promotions fare to be printed out. It's gonna be a busy month for me. I gonna declare bankrupt when I'm back. Gonna work hard to bring in some quick cash before I die.


Photobucket

It's the paradise of food. Simply love them to core.

Photobucket



Photobucket

It's going to be very happening at Disneyland during winter season. I had just returned from Japan 2 months ago, and I'm flying again. Chris mentioned that there are special theme for the season. It's so beautiful. See below, doesn't the castle interest and mesmerized you.

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

This is my tickets. The exact last few tickets. A million thanks to resort agency. I simply promote this agency as they had valuable package to Taiwan at certain season during times. They usually give the best offer and nice staffs.

Photobucket



Photobucket

Love HongKong.

Stay tune to my travel post. Wahaha.


No comments: