Pages

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

A Delicate World

15th June 2013
You live like this, sheltered, in a delicate world, and you believe you are living.
 
It was a fine late morning heading to JB with Wan Lin and Min Wee. They were super energetic despite a exhausting night at Mayday's concert. I was over the moon when they texted about meeting at a later timing. We took a bus from Junction 10 and realised there was a heavy human jam at the checkpoint. The queue was mad long, from one end to another. We were desperate and we could not afford to lose our time. Yea, we cut the queue in the end. Worse, we cut the queue before their eyes and pretended nothing happen. Credits to Qian, our master of masters. She was the one who taught us how to join the queue like-a-boss.
 
 photo IMG_3712-1.jpg
#With the gigantic bear
 
We had our lunch at a Japanese restaurant and off I went for my mani and pedicure session. I was mad desperate to get my nails done. It's been 3 months and they were cracking like bits and pieces. I seriously dislike the ugly coating on my nails. I nearly fell asleep while doing my nails. Good gracious. Met up with them after my nails was done. Apparently, they had a shopping spree for shoes.
 
 photo IMG_3714-1.jpg
#At Doraemon Fair
 
Yep, I never really like Hello Kitty because of it's colour, pink. Y'know, pink pink pink makes my eyes go green green green. Oh well, I  like Doraemon though. Wanlin suggested heading to the Doraemon Fair at Citysq. Min Wee and Wanlin were so bad. They suggested taking photo of me with Doraemon, tagging bf in FB so that he would buy it for me. Yes, I did!!! Praying hard that I'll be getting it.
 photo IMG_3716-1.jpg
#Dinner @ Taiwan Restaurant
 
Dinner turned out good and cheap. We initially thought that the portion wasn't enough for the 2 of us. It was more than enough and Min Wee couldn't even finish the pork cutlet despite eating non-stop. I managed to saved space for my dessert.
 photo IMG_3717.jpg
#Min Wee, me, Wanlin
 
We went to buy goodies snacks before heading back to Singapore. Min Wee was dozing off on the bus. Her battery died when she became quieter. Rolling on the floor laughing.
 
Good day,
Pzy

No comments: