Pages

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Beard grows long

16th June 2013
Its another day for you. god picked another petals on your flower, wishing your flowers may bloom for year.
 
It was my darling birthday celebration. We didn't make big plans but having a simple yet sweet dinner with her. Well, big plans should be done by her hubby definitely. I believe no matter what her hubby does, my darling will never fail to appreciate. I had no idea what my darling wished for but I have wishes and expectations on her every single year. She was dying to close down her factory while I'm reciting within saying , "reopen pls, reopen pls..." Hopefully my darling will be having another baby boy soon. Mmmm, I guessed her blood pressure must be shooting high-high-high up after reading my post. It's alright. She won't be able to reach me that easily because Serangoon is far far away. Muahahahahahaha! ( I think I'll be dead soon. Sense it coming.)
 photo IMG_3729.jpg
#Qian, Me, Teng
 
Happy Birthday Darling. I hope you had a great time this year. Children and work are equivalent to stress, still, never fail to enjoy yourself in everything you do. Have passion and faith always. You still have us even if the sky is falling down. We are your permanent properties without expiry date. Last but not least, a baby boy please. Hugs hugs. Love you forever till you grow old and beard grows long. MUACKS!!!
 
Love you,
Pzy

No comments: