Pages

Friday, June 21, 2013

Networking

Maybe no one's at fault in the first place. We probably had different interpretations and perspectives that differs a world apart. We don't require things in common to make perfect but differences do break us apart. Every ship has their own language and you damage that communication network. The ship may not sink, but the crew has no confidence of running the big machine on sea.

Everything I had done was fruitless. I felt so unappreciated even though you denied. I judged from the tone and volume you spoke to me. Shouting at me when I'm crying, finding fault in my words when I explained myself. No one ever did that to me before. It was extremely hurtful and has an heavy impact on me.

Breaking promise with a reason. Isn't it still a fact that you broke promise?
Being late with a reason. Isn't it still a fact that you are late?
Forgetting with a reason. Isn't it still a fact that you fail to remember?

Unfortunately, saying sorry at the beginning and end is never the same. The reason behind it will never be the same at least. It won't be the same again because we have no common network unless it can be fix. Well, the truth is, we can never fix a problem with ego and pride.

I don't wish to think about this anymore. I won't argue and reason anymore. Everything I've said will never be right. I see no valid reason restricting myself. I'll just live my life the way I want it to be.

No comments: