Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Fear of misfortune

I'm so freaked out right now. Yes, I mean now. Yep, like "NOW" and I bet you ain't reading weird stuffs I'm typing. I just had a date with Tard and we watched a really HORROR movie. Partly, credit to my darling, Teng for her good recommendation. We intended to watch it together initially but she was busy occupied with kids and shop. I was the one who suggested to watch this movie. We were puzzled upon realising it was categorized under R21. We thought it was probably gory. Apparently, I hadn't collected my IC and she forgotten to bring her IC. It was all fated when the staff stopped us from buying the tickets without identification cards. Hence, we decided to go against the rules. We tried to book via hp app. Yes, damn, the apps stopped us from booking. We booked through AXS machine in the end. We smuggled into the theatre when there was crowd so that they wouldn't check our identification card upon entry when kept busy.
 
Great. We made it. It was one of the most horrifying film I had ever watched. I looked really brave and iron teeth but I'm as timid as a mouse internally. My both palms were badly stuck to my face from the beginning till the end of the movie and I guaranteed I looked awfully stupid. I was so frightened that I dared not scratch my leg when I itched or took a sip from my cup when I was thirsty. My heart throbbed like gallop of horses throughout the entire show. My leg was wobbly like jelly when the movie ended. I was laughing away when Tard was frightened by the toilet flush. Then I jumped in fright when the flush came on. Awkward moment and my heart sank.
 
I was seriously afraid to go home alone. I texted bf and he slept like log. He did call back after a while but I wasn't comforted at all. He probably thought that I'm acting scared or pretending to be scared to seek attention despite the fact that I was really-really-really scared. He just hung up and went to sleep like nobody business. Great, speechless. What can I say??? TELL ME!!! -_-'''

I wished someone could send me home too. I kept having flashback from the movie. I once watched a movie named "Shinjuku's Incident" by Jacky Chan. It wasn't a horror film and yet I had nightmares for 3 days in a row. I did scroll my hp's contact for a little hoping to find someone friendly to send me home then I thought it wasn't a good idea. Obviously, I hinted my bf too and he just couldn't be bothered or maybe he played deaf. Hopeless, pointless, speechless, I decided to suck it up and make my way home by myself.

Bf sure gonna roll eyes upon reading this. He probably define this post as "shit". He always give a "lame" look or sarcasm with regards to my FB status or blog. Yea... yea... yea... I'm faking it, pretending to be scared, attention seeking, or using it as a platform to give you trouble. Sleep is good for health and you should sleep. The more you sleep the better it is. My fear can never beat the beauty sleep you need -_-'''
 
I was scared, terrified and then probably a little upset by bf's care less (It means don't care) response. I turned quiet and I was mentally tortured because there was no one in my cabin when I reached Yew Tee's station. There was no one in the next cabin on my left and right. Faint. I did not wish to text my bf at all because he simply don't care, leaving me on my own and went to sleep. Oh well, he hasn't even texted me and checked if I reached home safely till now (And it's 2.04am). See see! Speechless max. Great, I shall save the trouble of reporting in future.
 
Then I alighted at Choa Chu Kang's station finally. LRT's services is still available, thank god. I thought the worst was over but I was wrong. I met a weirdo. I meant no offence with my term, I just couldn't find a better term to describe him. He was sitting opposite me and he kept smiling to me. Then he took out his hp and began to snap photos of me. Holy shit, I was stunned by his action and I kept picturing myself rolling my eyes in head with a DUH face. Thoughts ran through my mind like flipping story book pages.
 
Duh, wtf is is doing?
Duh, why is he taking my pictures of me?
Duh, is he a pervert?
Omg, it's fucking late and what is he up to?
Omg, have I met a pervert?
Omg, who's gonna save me?
 
Then I started praying hard in silence, hoping that he's not gonna post my photo on social media. I decided to care less about it because there's nothing I can do and it's getting late. I was mentally tired and I had no energy to storm my way to him and say "Fark you, delete my pics!!!" I decided to accept my misfortune eventually. I reached my station finally and I alighted. GREAT, he followed me. I'm pretty sure he was following me because he accelerated too when my pace took off faster and faster. He slowed down when I stopped. I broke out in cold sweat, real cold sweat and not the normal perspiration. I can smell my fear. I ran into the lift and pressed the close button. I was afraid that he knew which level I live. I pressed a few level buttons and took the stairs. I heaved a sigh of relief upon reaching my door. Home, I miss you. Bed, I love you. I knew I was safe at once when my dad answer the door.
 
 

No comments: