Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The perfect imperfect

16th August 2012
Love taught us to see an imperfect person perfectly.
 
My nails were disastrous, especially my toe nails. To my dismay, one of my toe nail broke. I'm pretty sure you wont want the details. It broke right in the middle probably 3 weeks ago. Someone stepped onto my toes really hard and the middle part cracked. I spend 70 bucks for silk wrap as I thought acrylic nails might look unnatural. I was very certain that it gonna last for a mth or more till my toe nail grow back properly. Unfortunately, the unexpected fateful day arrived.  I seriously wondered if someone stepped onto me, or did I kick someone. The silk wrap broke. I was devastated about it. It was so urgent that I rushed to town for Pedi-and-Manicure as soon as I knocked off.
 
I wanted to do Gel, but my nails were really weak and soft lately. I went for the classic instead and I did acrylic for the broken toe nail. Hopefully, no one is ever gonna step on me again. Lol.
 
Tard did her nails with me as well. I had an appointment in the evening and she accompanied me throughout. Ahuh, sweet huh.
 
Photobucket


 
Photobucket

She went off to meet Vena when my friend came.

Have a nice day.

Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: