Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Smiling unknowingly

Amazingly, I fell terribly sick lately. I suffered a bad cough, runny nose and high fever which was subsided yesterday only. It's been days and I felt wobbly. My leg has no reserved energy to make me walk any further and I was overly exhausted. I'm glad I'm recovering even though the terrible cough is haunting me. It's gonna be awesome for this oncoming week and I'm looking forward to it. Well, due to some special reason, I gonna knock off before 1pm or probably latest by 3pm. It's such a great news and probably the only motivation for me to move on.

I felt like an idiot lately because I was caught smiling to myself which I thought to be absolutely wrong. There was nothing on my mind and yet I was smiling. That doesn't make sense at all. Alright, speaking of it is kind of weird too. I must've gone crazy. Aftermath of illness. Not only that, I said things to people that I don't usually say it out loud. I become expressive during the days when I was ill. It's just getting scarier and I'm speechless about that.


Photobucket
 
Navy Blue Roses
 
My All-Time ♥
 
Have a nice day ahead.
 
Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: