Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Happiness in hand

I had been in a good mood despite blogging lesser lately. My interest drifted from one point to another. As I moved on, I discover the change of life. Difference humanity and status. Different upbringing that brings about different culture. Carefree lifestyle that brings about positivity. In this world, there ain't many who can think optimistic at all times. We made mistakes as we go. No one's perfect unless you are not a human. Humans all aim to be perfectionist, but how many succeeded?

Nevertherless, you might soar high, but deep within, are you a happy person?

Being happy means much more than status and power. If you had the passion in what you are doing, you will be happy. Rather than you aim further but it ain't gonna bring you happiness.

How much are you willing to sacrifice?

As for me, I want nothing except happiness. I never yearned for a rich and weathy lifestyle because I know that it's a desire but not a want. Happiness is what I want, something I could hold in my hand and gives me the courage to move on.

What's your take?

No comments: