Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Delight to delightful

17th February 2012
Take a step at your pace, follow your heart and stand by your thoughts. Just remember not to fret even if you make a mistake because mistakes are the once that create us. We learn as we wrong. Fear not.

The night falls in as everyone were tired afterwork. Without fail, we met up to have a small birthday celebration for Min Wee. Well, nothing is fair in the world. We worked from dawn to dusk, without changing, we stormed our way to ION like a bullet train. Meanwhile, Hy had a nice shower at home before heading to town.

Before everything got started off, Min Wee bought a new pair of shoes. I was tempted to buy one but Ss was reluctant to carry it home for me. I couldn't carry it home on my own as I had night activities at a later timing. I would look weird and funny to carry a shoe box around yeah.

We wanted to dine at Paradise Dynasty @ Ion Orchard. Unfortunately, it was a crazy long queue. Our heart sank to the bottom on hearing it's gonna be a 40 minutes wait. We attempted our try at Watami, and it was exactly the same situation. With a lucky charm, we managed to get our seatings due to big group.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Min Wee, the birthday girl on the right.

Stay pretty, cute and adorable at all time till the day we grow old and die.

I love her to the max because we had the same interest. We both aim to shake off the flabby layers around us. It's a tough mission but well, we got to try before gravity force it way down and it gonna look real ugly and horrifying.
Photobucket


Photobucket

Apparently, everyone had decision making problem. Being a busybody (like usual), I settled it for them. Anyway, the service kinda sux. They did not really serve us. I was told that they gave us a table of 6 when we got 8. It's ridiculous huh. Well, at least I thought that way.
Photobucket

Hy exposed me while I talked to the waiter. She claimed that I talked to him because he's cute. Well, how rude? Haha. In a way, she's right. The cutest waiter I guess and I got him to take group pictures for us. Nah, I'm just joking. I'm not that desperate. It's just that he looks really kind and friendly. I got to source for someone nice to take a picture for us. If you want good picture, you need a good photographer. Yeah.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIN WEE.

Then everyone walked me to Far East Shopping Centre so that I could meet Mw for late night activities. So nice of them.

Till then.

Have a nice day.


Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: