Pages

Friday, July 3, 2009

What a gamble...

The school has been taking up measurement. A ccertain type of extend whereby no of us could have predicted such things do happen. It somehow create alot of complication and restriction to students.

1) No thermometer = no entry
2) 1st break only 20 min

3) 2nd break only 45 min
4) Designated to certain canteens
5) No loitering out of your class room
6) 3.30pm/4.30pm, no access to lift
7) Gate locked after 5pm

Nah, i doubt it's helping as well.

I reached school and was told to buy a thermometer. I got one and it's obviously running out of stocks. It was after i return and heard that this precaution was carried out for a show. It was then someone told me that it's for phototaking purposes as there were a few reporters in the school. It's really ridiculous when the school is doing for a show, and we're paying for the show.

The next thing i knew was that we are not allowed to eat in other canteen except Food Haven. This tells me that i won't be able to get my BBT for quite a period. We were pasted with stickers just like the whiteboard.

Seriously, such measure do prevent spreading a little. But i doubt it's going to work as such situtation cannot remain in this way. Students gonna be tired out and get sick of school. It's really bad.

I really detest school nowadays. I detest principal even more since he doesn't put our welfare in the first priority. I did wonder it's a luck to have such principal who take such gamble and gamble our life without our permission.

No comments: