Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Chris bought me great stuffs...

7th June 2009

Just a little short update for my holidays. I guess you still remember about my bf bought me a new wallet in Aussie isn't it? Oh ya, that's the one. It's the classic version with the green strap. He picked the one with green strap since it's more classic. Oh, the rest were so-so only.

Mmmn - This cost around 300 over bucks after a discount of 20-30% (if i rmb correctly). It's a good deal actually. The usual price should be around 400 bucks.

Anyway, Gucci is having sales now, to grab you stuffs before the sales it's over. You might be able to get good stuffs out of it.


Photobucket


Photobucket

Oh, he even bought me a Mac eye-liner. Nah, can't rmb the price. Most probably it's around 30 to 40 bucks. It's quite worth it as it doesn't stain alot. It's not like faceshop product where by there's something like a shiny layer on top.

I always prefer pencil-like, and reject using liquid one always. But this is really good, it's matt surface and hardly stain. People like me, who has got very deep and align double eyelid, i believe your eyeliner will stain badly. This will stain probably after 6 hours which is really normal but it doesn't stain to a really bad extend. It can be easily removed with make up remover.

Photobucket

No comments: