Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

On my way...

I got a real great news over here. I'm seriously thrilled and excited to the maximum and could hardly recover. Oh - I shan't beat the bush.

I'm going to Korea - Woohoo

To be exact, it's South Korea just in case you thought it might be North Korea. North Korea is definitely a No-No for me to step and set foot on. According to news, it seems like it gonna start a war soon with really great weapons. FYP has not yet been presented, therefore i don't see a point for me to die at such young age.

I'm so thrilled about South Korea. My boyfriend will be bring me there perhaps with some subsidies. If you studied Healthcare, i guess you might know what i mean.




Photobucket

The only regret is that, the tour group Chris had purchase has only 6 people in total. If the group is not able to meet a total of 10 people, it will be cancelled with a 100% refund. Anyway, no worries because - Chris promised me that if the tour group is cancelled, he will bring me to Taiwan instead.

Aha - Isn't it a great deal soon?

That's why i always thought my boyfriend to be the BEST. Hahahaha =)



Photobucket





Photobucket

About my package

8 Days 6 Night
Korean Airline
5 star hotels - Jeju Pacific, Tempf

Day 1
1) Flying from Singapore (10.50 pm) to Seoul (around 6am)

Day 2
1) Mysterious Road - experiencing vehicle going uphill with engine SWITCH OFF
2) Teddy Bear Museum - Princess Hour
3)Yongduam Rock
4) Tangerine Farm

Day 3
1)Korean Style Farm - animal feeding, carriage ride, prune juice
2) Seongsan Sunrise Peak
3) Cheonjeyeon Waterfall
4) Jeju Underground Mall

Day 4
1) Yeoju Premium Factory Outlet Shopping (DKNY, Mask, Puma, Addidas etc)
2) Everland

Day 5
1) Kimchi Making
2) Hanbok Costume Wearing
3) Myeongdong Shopping
4) Cheonggyecheon Stream
5) Dongdaemun Market

Day 6
1) Gyeongbokgung Palce
2) Namsangol Village (Da Chang Jin)
3) Cheong Wa Dae (Official Residence)
4) Ginseng Showroom
5) Gem Factory
6) Rice Cake Museum
7)Insadon Antique Street

Day 7
1) Free and Easy

Since it's going to be Free & Easy, i gonna spend some time figuring out the Subway route and good shopping place. Hoho - one look at the Subway Map shows me how disastrous it's going to be. WOW, it's like 7 times our MRT map. It's great.

Photobucket



Photobucket



Day 8
1) Sinchon Ladies Street
2) Face Shop Cosmetic House

I'm setting on on 25th August 09. Hahaha - sound familiar because it's on the last UT day. Therefore i donna leave immediately and straight to the airport.

No comments: