Pages

Friday, March 17, 2017

Chapter 2 Little steps

Every adventure requires a first step. You don't have to have it all figured out to move forward. The smallest step in the right direction ends up being the biggest step of your life. My journey began when I had decided to move out of my comfort zone. I want to commit to my dreams because they know the way. Stars can't shine without darkness and I found someone who is willing to walk through it with me. I still have a long way to go. But I'm already so far from where I used to be. I'm proud of that, be it success or failure. 



I am half way through the first adventure and I had taken a second step to my next adventure. I am thankful to meet my soulmate.

I would rather think of what could go right than to be afraid of what could go wrong because life is a bitch. We will walk through thick and thin, waves and storm.

Because we have the same goals...

No comments: