Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The massive

28th July 2012
It's just a simple blessing that makes my day.
 
Met up with my babe for shopping spree. Well, it's suppose to be her shopping spree, but it ended up as mine. Clothes and bags tend to look prettier than ever when you had no intention to shop. Apparently, I whacked quite a few off the hanging racks. I was too overwhelmed to see sales going on, yet I ended up with regular items. Aww, that's sad.
 
It's probably much better comparing so walking around Sanrio outlet for more than an hour. I merely bear through the pain. I seriously dislike Hello Kitty for no reason. Berlin loves it like mad crazy.
 
Photobucket
We were about to head home when we realised it was raining. Out of no choice, we ran for the bus stop and got drenched. It's seriously raining cats and dogs and we had no brolly. Lol.
Photobucket

Home sweet home.
 
Have a nice day.
 
Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: