Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Like a fair lady

Happy Belated Birthday to Wan Lin.

I gave her birthday celebration a miss reluctantly as I wasn't feeling good on that day. Probably fatigue was out to kill me, haunt me or torture me. The feeling of being sick was lousy. Anyway, the girls gave her treats to breakfast and k-session for the day. Despite my absence, I was no-no slacker. I hired my belove horsie to purchase gift vouchers for me. TOPSHOP was awesome. Instead of cash vouchers, it was in credit form. Purchase the card and top-up the balance in it. You can use the credits from the card directly instead of keeping pieces of vouchers that you might forget to bring it out. It's just a TOPSHOP card, convenient and user friendly. Perfect concept.

Met up with Wan lin last night and we were bitching about Huiyee. Poor Huiyee must be sneezing away. I'm pretty sure she got a big shock when she saw her FB notification.

Last but not least.

Happy Birthday to Wanling. Another year older, soon it will be my turn. Ohhh, sadded. Stay sweet and pretty like a fair lady.

Photobucket
Have a nice day ahead.
 
Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: