Pages

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Unexpected combination

1st January 2014
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams

Happy Chinese New Year to everyone. Yeah, I'm supposed to visit Teng's place in the morning at 11am. Unfortunately, I lazed all the way till 12 plus despite my alarm ringing non stop since 9am plus. I felt so proud of myself for being able to sleep under such conditions.

It was only until Teng rang me up personally. Thank god, ever since she had 2 children of her own, her patience level improved tremendously. Because of that, I probably escape from her roars. Somehow, somewhat, I'm so grateful towards her children.

 photo IMG_5948.jpg
#Me, Qian, Jiajia, Teng

After answering the horrifying call, I jumped into action and hopped into my clothes before scampering my way there. Whew! It's near my place, so it took me only a short while to get my ass there.

 photo IMG_5950.jpg
#Me and Teng

 photo IMG_5957.jpg
#All in one

This is the weirdest combination according to Teng. 3 couples having an arranged movie date. Even so, it's a good combination in my point of view. We watched the movie "From Vegas to Macau". Well, I have to say, it's a really nice movie. Teng ordered a family combo with a super large size popcorn (looked twice or thrice of mine). Bf was trying really hard to slim down because everyone called him fat lately. It's quite a fact actually. He gained 9kg in less than a year. Hohoho! I feel so happy for him. His overloading fatness made me looked slightly slimmer. In fact, I gained 3kg as well. In comparison with his 9kg weight gained, I believed my condition is mild. Oh yea!

Have a nice day.

Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: