Pages

Monday, December 9, 2013

As simple as that

It's 5 plus, almost 6am in the morning. I'm feeling great apart from the fact that I'm physically unwell at the moment. Greatest credit goes to the awesome rainy weather we have. I'm currently under semi-retirement scheme. True, I'm too young for that. I made some changes to my work life and decided to give myself a break. After years of hard work, I believe I deserve that short break. I reduced my workload by half exactly and I decided to relax throughout the year before I kick off again. I want to rest and read some books, maybe sort out my thoughts at the same time. I want to have a cup of coffee or tea, scribbling some notes or diaries at a cafe and watch the moving crowd. I want to reorganise my life. Simple plan, simple life.

No comments: