Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Mini updates

Oh no, I haven't been blogging for nearly a month or so. Time flies and people are wondering where i've been to. Basically, I'm alive kicking. Mmm, quite true that the frequency I blog seems to drop alot. Well, I'm quite stress especially during exam period. Alot to mark and lessons going on and on.

My favourite current hobby is to SLEEP. I can't think of anything else except sleep. I can sleep through 2 days straight.Isn't it AMAZING? I thought so too. Totally the life of a pig. Oh no, am I calling myself a pig? Yea, you are right.

Alright, I'll try to blog. Tks for the concern through mails though I replied none. I'm seriously busy and not in the mood to blog. No matter what, travelling's my life and I promise to blog about Korea. You just gotta be a little bit more patient with me alright. It might not work out as fast as the previous one.

Thank you guys. Have a nice day.

Cheerios,
Jeanne

No comments: