Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Unpredictable mind

Life was bad isn't it especially when you were broke. Haha, I'm a broker too, but the poor version. Anyway, my student got her virgin caning. Yup, and I thought she deserve it to the max. Hey hey, she ain't a slow kid. She's able to do timestable in Primary 1. She's able to do 1 - 1000 sub and add. Furthermore, she has good problem solving skills.

YET, she can be a little over when comes to attention seeking. She deliberately flunk her entire paper. LOL, I'm not saying that she did badly. I assumed that she had never done it at all. She score 0 and her school for teacher called her parents trying hard to find out what's going on. I checked through her paper, I can easily count 20 smileys and all sort of animals like cow and goat. Isn't this ridiculous?

Worst of all, she practice signatures in all her problem sums. Haha. I'm seriously amazed.

Her parents dote her to the max and never caned her. No history at all. But they execute it today. It's her VIRGIN CANING. Being a smart lass, she broke the cane and dump it at the general dustbin. Her mum was looking for the cane fuming mad in the living room ( they used to keep one in the living room to frighten her).

Here she goes, skipping around and doing funny faces at her maid and mum. She was singing "You can never find it, I threw them away". She was singing using the "Nanny nanny poo poo" tune. LOL.

Her mum exclaimed, "I knew it, that's why I'm prepared for it! It's all ready for you."

Her mum walked into her room (oooh, like lightning), and came out with a new cane. Hahaha. I was shocked. My student was so shock that her jaw simply drop open wide.

All the while, she had never close her mouth, not even once. Her mum was whacking her as if she was some stubborn bull and she was screaming like mad, bursting into tears hoping that someone save her in time.

Too bad, I chose to sit over and watch. I had no intention to save her at all. It's not the first time.

Photobucket
Have a nice day.

Cheerios,
Jeanne

No comments: